These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the everydaysale.co.uk website and your relationship with everydaysale.co.uk (the Site, we, our or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By accessing this Site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions that appear below. If you have any comments or questions please contact us at Customer Services
1.The everydaysale.co.uk Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2. We try our best to ensure that material in the Site is accurate and to ensure that access to the site is available at all times however we cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. Therefore we will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
3. You agree that any reliance on the material contained in the Site is at your own risk. We are not reliable for any viruses in the Site.
4. We have no control over sites/merchants that are linked to ours and will not accept any responsibility for material posted on these sites.
5. You agree the contract for the product and/or service will be between you and that third party when you use our vouchers. We cannot hold responsible for transactions that take place between you and the retailer/merchants such as losses, damages and delay.
6. We reserve the right to make any change to the Site without notice to users and to make any change to these Terms and Conditions as we deem necessary and we will post them to the Site accordingly. You are responsible for checking for any changes or amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
7.We have the right to act in a reasonable time frame to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
1.We consider you are using our website legally. However we are in no way to be responsible for your use against laws. We reserve the right to terminate your usage to prohibit the use of the site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Users may not use the Site or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture and may not give any enforceable benefit to any third party as against us, other than as expressly permitted by us.
1.You can sign up our weekly newsletters by registering your email address. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from EverydaySale.co.uk.
2.You can sign up to our facebook and blog through submitting their email address at any of the sign up boxes featured throughout the Site.
3.You can unsubscribe from receiving newsletter by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link featured within each of our newsletters.
Thank you for visiting our Web Site.
© Copyright Everydaysale.co.uk September 2011. All rights reserved.